spoon

Latest Adventures

Steakhouse 55, Disneyland Hotel, Anaheim

0

Category : ,

To celebrate my 30th birthday many moons ago, we went to Disneyland because a) it was free; b) I couldn’t think of a better way to spend the day with my boys. We planned on hitting Goofy’s Kitchen buffet at the Disneyland Hotel, but alas, it was closed to repair some kind of kitchen malfunction. Rats! Sorry, Mickey.

We settled for Steakhouse 55, which is located next to Goofy’s Kitchen. At the time, there weren’t very many people there, which should have been indication enough. But I was hungry and slightly cranky due to the fact that our reservation to GK had been futile.

So the boys got “special” Mickey pancakes with fruit and a side of yogurt. I personally thought that the pancakes I make them at home taste better and less dry.

I got French toast served with sausage, eggs and breakfast potatoes. Honestly, there was nothing memorable about it; it could have easily been confused with the French slam at Denny’s.
The husband got Steak and Eggs, 8 oz. of strip steak served with eggs, breakfast potatoes and two pieces of toast. The meat was cooked well, but again, nothing memorable about it.
At least the boys got to go on King Arthur’s Carousel and Dumbo.

0 comments: