spoon

Latest Adventures

The First Post is the Hardest

0

Category :

So here I am with my first post. I finally overcame my laziness and decided to start up a blog to share my opinions about what we eat. Actually, I was surfing the net and came across someone else's blog about the restaurants they have visited. It showed pictures of the dishes that were ordered, and it also included brief critiques of those dishes. One of the places they visited was Intelligentsia Coffee and Tea, at the Sunset Junction located in the Silver Lake area of Los Angeles. They complained that the coffee they ordered was too bitter, and to make a long story short, they felt that it was overrated. I was somewhat surprised to read this, especially since I just came off an Intelligentsia high (I'm actually on one now), and I haven't tasted bitter coffee from that place.

For me, writing doesn't come easy, especially since I don't like to write. Consider this my whole-hearted attempt to do so. Although come to think of it, it may not be so hard now since I'll be writing about food. So off we go...

0 comments: