spoon

Latest Adventures

Julienne - San Marino

0

Category : ,

First and foremost, Happy New Year! I realize it's been quite sometime since the last post, so please forgive me for my lack of diligence in maintaining this blog.

This is a throwback post to last Christmas, when my work peeps had our little Christmas get together at Julienne in the quaint, picturesque town of San Marino. It's a charming little place, with ample space for al fresco dining, as well as a private rooms for more intimate celebrations.

The only picture I was able to snag was of my food. It is their Signature Baked Crème Brulée French Toast, served with a fresh strawberry sauce and crème anglaise. It was ooey, gooey sweet, a tiny bit on the soggy side, and definitely needed the tartness of the strawberries to cut through all the richness. Overall a satisfying breakfast treat, but I think next time, I will be more apt to check out the savory side of the menu.


Julienne - Fine Foods and Celebrations
2651 Mission Street, San Marino

0 comments: