spoon

Latest Adventures

Home Restaurant, Silver Lake

0

Category :

Feeling particularly proud of driving safely to the Valley (San Fernando Valley, that is) and back, a friend and I decided to stop at Home Restaurant in Silver Lake for lunch before going back to work. I love breakfast foods, so Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs was a no-brainer for me.

Breaded cube steak served with eggs over easy and home fries (pun intended). Country gravy was served on the side, with your choice of toast. It was very tasty, and it totally hit the spot. Loved the fries and the gravy. I have to admit, however, that towards the end, it seemed like the steak had too much breading on it.


Definitely a great place, loved the atmosphere and the food. I'd love to visit again when I get a chance.

Home Restaurant, 2500 Riverside Drive, Los Angeles
www.homesilverlake.com

0 comments: